|Membership Category||Annual Fee*|
Local and overseas libraries and information organizations
|Institution (School Libraries)|
Libraries and information resource centres in primary and secondary schools, and junior colleges
Local and overseas non-libraries and non-information organizations
- LAS membership is based on the calendar year. Subscription fees are due annually on 1 Jan and membership expire on 31 Dec each year.
- Members who join LAS for the first time, between 1 Jun and 31 Oct of the year, shall pay only 50% of the subscription fee for that year.
- Members who join LAS for the first time, between 1 Nov and 31 Dec of the year, shall pay the full subscription fee for membership up to 31 Dec of the following year.
- Voting rights (only if representative holds a recognised professional qualification)
- Member discounts on LAS publications
- Notification of library-related events and activities
- Free or subsidised attendance to selected activities organised by LAS for up to 3 nominees
- Special member registration discounts and priority for LAS-sponsored courses, talks, workshops and conferences for up to 3 nominees
- Eligibility for interlibrary loan (ILL) services from National Library Board (Note: NLB’s ILL policies apply)
- Unlimited free job posting at LAS Jobs Board
For institutional membership application and enquiries, please contact LAS Membership Chair