LAS is pleased to organize another run of the LAS WSQ training for Support Collection Maintenance Work.
Training details below:
Dates: 14 – 15 Sep 2016 (Wed-Thu)
Time: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM daily
Venue: Central Library Theatrette 2 (Level 4, CLB-04-05), National University of Singapore (Getting to NUS Central Library)
Scheduled dates: 28 or 29 Sep 2016 (Wed-Thu)
Time: 1 hour per candidate on either one of the scheduled dates
Venue: NTU Library Instructional Commons (Block N2, Level B3), Nanyang Technological University
(Getting to NTU Library Instructional Commons)
Course Fees: $360 (Gross)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Register at: http://www.las.org.sg/eforms/view.php?id=11495
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
§ We will send an email update on the outcome of you application by 31 August 2016.
- The registration page will also display a message when the class is full. You will not be able to key in personal particulars when this happens
- On enrolment, you are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
- Participants who are not sponsored by their Employer will have to make payment for the course before the assessment. LAS reserves the right to not allow you to take the assessment on the event of outstanding course fees.
- Participants or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course must submit reason(s) in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25 is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
- Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses.
For more information on the module, please refer to the training page.
Registration will close with maximum of 18 participants.
LAS Training & Development Committee