LAS is pleased to organize the sixth run of the WSQ/LAS Level 2 training for Support General Reference and Enquiry Work on 10 – 11 Jan 2012.
This 2 day course will be held at NTU@OneNorth (map).
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Register at: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/pls/webexe/REGISTER_NTU.REGISTER?EVENT_ID=OA11120914274011
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
- Upon successful registration for the training, you will receive a confirmation message & email.
- The registration page will also display a message when the class is full. You will not be able to key in personal particulars when this happens.
- The course fees are listed here.
- On enrolment, you are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
- Participants or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course must submit reason(s) in writing to email@example.com. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25 is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
- Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses.
For more information on the module, please refer to the training page.
Registration will close with maximum of 17 registrants.
LAS Training & Development Committee