LAS is pleased to organize the another run of the LAS WSQ training for Support Acquisitions and Serials Work. Details below:
Dates: 7 – 8 July 2015
Time: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM daily
Venue: Training Room, Singapore Polytechnic Main Library (Getting to SP Main Library)
Scheduled dates: 22 or 23 July 2015
Time: 1 hour per candidate on either one of the scheduled dates.
Venue: Venue to be determined.
Course Fees: $360 (Gross)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Register at: http://www.las.org.sg/eforms/view.php?id=3822
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
- Upon successful registration for the training, you will receive a confirmation message & email.
- The registration page will also display a message when the class is full. You will not be able to key in personal particulars when this happens.
- The course fees are listed here.
- On enrolment, you are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
- Participants who are not sponsored by their Employer will have to make payment for the course before the assessment. LAS reserves the right to not allow you to take the assessment on the event of outstanding course fees.
- Participants or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course must submit reason(s) in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
- Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses.
Registration will close with maximum of 16 participants.
LAS Training & Development Committee