Applications for the Practicing Professional (PP) Award under the Professional Development Scheme is now open.
There will be concurrent submissions accepted for activities conducted over 2 periods, and successful applicants will qualify as a Practising Professional (PP) for either of these periods:
- 1 Jan 2020 – 31 Dec 2021
- 1 July 2020 – 30 Jun 2022
To qualify for the Practising Professional (PP) award, you need to fulfil ALL the following conditions:
- Engage in at least 12 professional development activities in the 2-year qualification period
- 1 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2019 OR
- 1 Jul 2018 – 30 Jun 2020
- Engage in activities from a minimum of 3 out of 4 groups (A, B, C & D)
- At least 2 of these activities must be from Group A (Compulsory group)
For more information see http://www.las.org.sg/wp/pds/about-pds/
The application form is now moved online, and can be found at: www.bit.ly/LASPDScheme.
Please ensure you have all your relevant documents before you launch the form.
All enquiries about the Professional Development Scheme should be directed to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission of both periods: 30 August 2020.