We are pleased to inform you that Raffles Medical Group has offered LAS members discounted prices on the following medical services at their clinics until 31 Dec 2016 :
• GP Consultation
• Medical Check-Up
• Health Screening
The prices (after discount) for these respective services listed in the attached PDF for your reference. Other promotions/discounts are not applicable on top of these prices.
All you have to do to enjoy the rates is to verbally mention that you are a member of the Library Association of Singapore at their clinics.
For queries, please contact Herman, Business Development Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please quote Library Association of Singapore (LAS) upon registration.
2. Prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
3. You may access the services at all Raffles Medical and Dental clinics in Singapore, Raffles Health Screeners at Shaw Centre and Raffles Hospital. Services are not available at Raffles Executive Medical Centres 24-Hour Emergency and Raffles Dental @ Raffles Hospital.
4. For health screening and dental packages, prior appointment is required.
5. Corporate programmes are not applicable with these packages.
6. No refund will be given for the unutilised items in the packages.
7. Packages prices and terms are subject to change without prior notice.
LAS Annual General Meeting 2016
Date: 14 May 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 9am to 12pm
Venue: National Gallery Singapore,
Auditorium and Foyer (City Hall Wing, Basement 1)
[View Gallery Map]
Address: 1 St. Andrew’s Road Singapore 178957
Please register your attendance by 30 April 2016 via http://goo.gl/forms/pT3ybXBa5D
We have also arranged 2 guided tours for you:
(1) Building Highlights Tour: explore the former Supreme Court and City Hall buildings, and discover selected history, personalities and architectural features
(2) UOB Southeast Asia Gallery Highlights Tour: appreciate modern and contemporary art in Southeast Asia from the 19th century to the present through key artworks to art-making across Southeast Asia and the region
The tour will start at 12.30pm and end at 1.30pm.
Each tour is strictly limited to 20 pax, so please register early via http://goo.gl/forms/KQTqQDQzaG to avoid disappointment. A confirmation SMS or email will be sent to you.
Please note that admission tickets are required to enter the galleries. Admission is free for Singaporeans/PRs. For non-Singaporeans, the standard tickets are priced at $20.00 per adult.
• On the far right of Coleman Street after you turn in from St. Andrew’s Road
• Rates: $1.30 per half hour, 7.00am-6.00pm (Motorbike parking: $1.00 per entry)
SMU Libraries cordially invite you to an ‘Open House’ to meet, network and get the latest product updates by sponsors who generously supported the JCM 2016 to be held at the Li Ka Shing Library, Singapore Management University on 18th May 2016.
Date: Wed, 18th May 2016
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: Learning Labs, Level 5. Li Ka Shing Library, Singapore Management University
Free! But Registration is Required. Register Here: https://www.regonline.com/ebslg2016jcm_openhouse [Light Refreshments will be served].
Closing Date: 27th April 2016