Full-Time Systems Analyst (IT Services) – Library
As a Systems Analyst, you will maintain the IT service standards at the Lien Ying Chow Library and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day IT operations which includes maintaining the servers, networks, software applications, end-point computing devices and smart systems;
- Analyse processes, and innovate systems and tools, to enhance productivity and user experience;
- Coordinate tasks and deliverables between different technology service owners;
- Manage IT projects and initiatives; and
- Work with library functional teams and stakeholders on service improvement projects.
- A tertiary qualification in an IT-related discipline with a ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- At least 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure, application development, end-user computing, IT service management and/or IT project management
- Working knowledge and relevant experience in cloud computing, virtual networks, business intelligence tools and/or web development platforms
- Experience working in a library or in a library systems vendor environment would be an advantage
Check out the details of the position and submit online at https://applyjobs.np.edu.sg. Be part of an institution with that something xtra.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 – 3 weeks after the closing date.
155 total views, 16 today