Full-Time Senior Executive/Executive, Library – Yale NUS College Library
Yale-NUS College Library seeks an energetic, service-oriented individual to perform technical services activities, including acquisitions, inter-library loans and e-Reserves. The Senior Executive/Executive will also assist in the overall operation of the Library and work closely with faculty, students and colleagues, promoting an engaged, proactive style of service supportive of the College’s living and learning environment.
The Senior Executive/Executive performs technical services activities and assists in the daily operations of the Library, including (but not limited to) acquisitions, inter-library loans and e-Reserves, in support of the delivery of library services to the Yale-NUS College community:
- Manage the inter-library loan and document delivery workflow through the ILLiad system
- Manage the Library’s e-Reserve cycle
- Monitor acquisition funds
- Produce statistical and management reports relating to the library collection
- Maintain a policy and procedure manual
- Provide service desk cover. (May involve after-office-hour evening and weekend shifts). Assist library users in locating materials and using equipment. Handle general reference enquiries, including help with databases and other web-based resources
- Supervise student associates
- Contribute to team efforts and the implementation of library-wide initiatives and projects
- Perform other duties, as required
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with library qualifications from an accredited programme may be considered for Assistant Librarian
- Familiarity with an online library system (such as Innovative Interfaces’ Millennium/Sierra)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A background in Library IT would be an asset
- Familiarity with the book trade would be an asset
- Be highly service-oriented and enjoy interacting with students, faculty and staff
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, and as a team member
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I understand that by sharing my personal data with Yale-NUS College, I authorise its use for the purposes of this application.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
702 total views, 6 today