Full-Time Director, Digital Library Services – SIM University
SIM University seeks an enthusiastic individual to head the development and implementation of a Digital Library to fulfil the needs of the University’s stakeholders, various faculty and student bodies. This position is to be filled by an experienced professional who will have leadership responsibility for the strategic planning, design and advancement of the Digital Library.
MSc in Library Science, Information Science, Knowledge management or equivalent
Years of Relevant Experience: 7 to 10 years of work experience in library management, with proven leadership in library development. Experience in an academic library is preferred.
• Evidence of flexibility, innovative thinking, and vision of digital academic library;
• Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team of professional staff and work collaboratively;
• Ability to facilitate participative decision making and participate effectively and cooperatively with the wider strategic thrusts of the University;
• Ability to work individually, in groups, and collaboratively with internal and external parties including staff and cross-department teams;
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Appreciation of the changing roles of libraries, environments and priorities, and creatively adapt to the new needs of students, faculty, administrators, alumni, and broader community.
• Proven expertise in technologies, platforms and products in library information systems and IT services.
• Demonstrated ability and technical experience in implementation of digital content strategy.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Applicants are required to submit their resume via our website by 17 March 2017 to:
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
For more information, please visit http://www.unisim.edu.sg
445 total views, 3 today