LAS is pleased to organize another run of the LAS WSQ training for Support Acquisitions and Serials Work. This is the last WSQ course for this year 2016. We will resume the courses again in 2017. Please keep a look out for posting of the new 2017 training schedule at http://www.las.org.sg/wp/training-development/for-support-staff/
Details for the November 2016 module is as below:
Dates: 8 and 9 Nov 2016
Time: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM daily
Venue: Central Library Theatrette 2 (Level 4, CLB-04-05), National University of Singapore
(Getting to NUS Central Library)
Scheduled dates: 23 or 24 Nov 2016
Time: 1 hour per candidate on either one of the scheduled dates
Venue: (NTU Libary Instructional Commons) or venues to be determined.
Course Fees: $360 (Gross)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Register at: http://www.las.org.sg/eforms/view.php?id=13312
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
We will send an email update on the outcome of your application by 28 October 2016.
- The registration page will also display a message when the class is full. You will not be able to key in personal particulars when this happens
- On enrollment, you are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
- Participants who are not sponsored by their Employer will have to make payment for the course before the assessment. LAS reserves the right to not allow you to take the assessment on the event of outstanding course fees.
- Participants or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course must submit reason(s) in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25 is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
- Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses.
For more information on the module, please refer to the training page.
Registration will close with maximum of 18 participants.
LAS Training & Development Committee