Dates: 11 and 12 April 2017 (Tue-Wed)
Time: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM daily
Venue: Singapore Polytechnic Main Library, Training Room 4 (@L3A), Annex Building Level 3 (Getting to Singapore Polytechnic Main Library)
Scheduled dates: 26 or 27 April 2017 (Wed-Thu)
Time: 1 hour per candidate on either one of the scheduled dates
Venue: Instructional Commons (Block N2, Level B3), Nanyang Technological University Libraries
(Getting to NTU Libraries Instructional Commons)
Course Fees: $360 (Gross)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Register at: http://www.las.org.sg/eforms/view.php?id=15585
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
We will send an email update on the outcome of your application by 5 April 2017.
- The registration page will also display a message when the class is full. You will not be able to key in personal particulars when this happens
- On enrollment, you are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
- Participants who are not sponsored by their Employer will have to make payment for the course before the assessment. LAS reserves the right to not allow you to take the assessment on the event of outstanding course fees.
- Participants or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course must submit reason(s) in writing to email@example.com. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25 is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
- Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses.
For more information on the module, please refer to the training page.
LAS Training & Development Committee