LAS WSQ Provide Loans and Membership Services (Apr 2017)
LAS WSQ Provide Loans and Membership Services (CU1)
Dates: 11 & 12 Apr 2017 (Tue-Wed)
Time: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM daily
Venue: Training Room 4, Annex Building Level 3, Singapore Polytechnic Main Library
(Getting to Singapore Polytechnic Main Library)
Scheduled dates: 26 or 27 Apr 2017 (Wed/Thu)
Time: 1 hour per candidate on either one of the scheduled dates
Venue: Instructional Commons (Block N2, Level B3), Nanyang Technological University Libraries
( Getting to NTU Libraries Instructional Commons)
Course fees: $360 (Gross)
Organiser: LAS Training & Development Committee
This is one of the 5 competency based programmes at entry level which together form the WSQ Higher Certificate in Library and Information Services.
For more details on this course, please see the course brochure here.
1. Course applicants will receive an auto-email notification upon submitting the application form.
2. The organiser will inform course applicants on the outcome of their application in early February 2017 and enrol successful candidates to the course.
3. On enrolment, the Candidate and Institutions are deemed to have committed to both the training and proposed assessment dates.
4. Institutions will have to apply directly to WDA to obtain subsidies for Candidates attending the training. To qualify for the subsidies, the Candidate will have to complete the whole training and this includes attempting the assessment component.
5. Candidates or institutions who wish to withdraw from an enrolled course or change date of assessment must submit reason(s) in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where notice of withdrawal is given before the start of the course, an administrative fee of $25 is payable to facilitate the withdrawal from the course.
6. Please view full Terms & Conditions for LAS WSQ Level 2 courses here.
WDA e-Cert System Implementation
Starting November 2014, all who completes the WSQ modules will no longer receive a hard-copy/printed certificate. Instead, you will be notified via email and SMS to log into the SkillsConnect portal to obtain your e-Certificate. You will need your SINGPASS to log into SkillsConnect.
Details of obtaining LAS WSQ e-Certs can be found here.